[SEO Executive] Recruitment Newsletter at MAAS
Lake View 1, 19 To Huu Street, Thu Thiem Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City
8:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
Want to work for a company that specializes in helping students in their study-life?
Let’s join MAAS EdTech, specializing in professional support services on the writing of essays, assignments, dissertations, etc. for all levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc. Our goal is to operate an outstanding professional academic writing service to Students worldwide.
We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive’s responsibilities will include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI and assisting with maintaining the website’s architecture to ensure user-friendliness.
As an “SEO Executive” you are expected to…
- Define and develop competitive SEO strategies to meet aggressive traffic goals.
- Work closely with the marketing team and the agency company to ensure the development of organic traffic website (maasedu.com and maas.vn).
- Collaborate with the content executive and agency team for the creation of competitive content based on search behaviors and search volume.
- Perform technical SEO audits and provide in-depth and actionable recommendations.
- Plan and manage off-page optimization strategies.
- Monitor and analyze the relevant competitive landscape and market trends.
- Monitor and analyze search performance using analytics- and ranking tools.
Success in this role means...
- To be successful in this role, your skill set should include exceptional analytical skills and communication skills. Moreover, you should also be willing to work with a dynamic, creative and driven team. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
- Expert knowledge of relevant SEO tools such as G4, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Trend etc.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills.
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies (link-building).
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a previous SEO role.
- A self-starter but can work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in the Education industry is considered a plus.
SEO Planning – Strategy
- Conduct keyword research and perform competitive analysis to identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web content.
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations.
- Responsible for monthly keyword research to increase website rankings.
- Monitor and track website/social pages’ performance metrics and make recommendations for improvements.
- Generate content ideas and participate in the Content Development Strategy with the agency team, approve content blog from the agency, and upload content to the website, including new content creation and existing content updates, in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Make recommendations for the SEO strategy.
- Planning Top Keyword to keep the site on top google.
- Optimize website content, meta tags, headers, and urls for search engines.
- Responsible organic search traffic on website maasedu.com – maas.vn.
- Responsible keywords ranking on Google – top 10 Google ranking.
- Monitor and report on search trends and SEO performance.
- Report on keyword plans that will rank next month.
- You have a strong understanding of SEO principles and practices, including keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building.
- You are proficient in using the Analytics tools (GA4, Google Search Console).
- You are proficient in using Keyword Research tools (Google Analysis, keywordtool.io, AHrefs…).
- You are proficient in English reading and writing skills.
- You are familiar with HTML/CSS, WordPress.
- You are passionate about Education Technology (Academic writing service).
- Income including basic salary + allowances + monthly incentive:
+ Salary: Negotiation
+ Parking allowances
+ Meals allowances
+ Monthly incentive according to the result of achieved KPIs;
- 13th-month salary bonus;
- Salary review yearly;
- Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law;
- 13 days of annual leaves per year;
- Annual business bonus if the team meets the yearly target;
- PVI healthcare insurance policy for employees working more than 1 year;
- Other benefits: annual general health check, team-building, gifts/ bonus on holidays, engagement activities;
- Passionate, talented, young, and driven colleagues;
- Unlimited potential for your career growth because we are small and fast-growing;
- Free snacks, tea, and coffee for a tea break on a regular basis.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com with the title [MAAS] – position – Full name or by clicking "Apply now" below.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Follow us at:
Career Site: https://maasedu.com/careers
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com
Hotline: (+84) 899 488 088
For any more information, please contact the HR Department on:(+84) 899.488.088
[SEO Executive] Recruitment Newsletter at MAAS
[Sales & Marketing Assistant] Recruitment Newsletter at MAAS
6,000,000 VND - 8,000,000 VND
Apr 15, 2023
[Digital Marketing Executive] Recruitment Newsletter at MAAS
10,000,000 VND - 15,000,000 VND
[Content Marketing Executive] Recruitment Newsletter at MAAS
8,000,000 VND - 12,000,000 VND
[Graphic Designer] Recruitment Newsletter at MAAS
8,000,000 VND - 10,000,000 VND