Lake View 1, 19 To Huu Street, Thu Thiem Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City
8:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
MAAS EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY JSC is the expert in the academic writing field with an aim to become the ultimate provider of educational support. Having partnerships with a large number of academic-writing experts, we at MAAS are proud to ensure the most professional and highest-quality academic papers, customized for our customer’s preferences and liking.
The primary role of a Accountant is to perform all the necessary tasks related to financial accounting, responsible for making sure entries are accurate and proper according to Vietnamese law and the company regulation.
Input data processing
- Receive and process payment documents, and expenses;
- Enter detailed and generalized books according to the company’s regulations;
- Monitor account receivables of customers and partners;
- Record and monitor account payables to ensure the liabilities to be paid on time to the suppliers;
- Record and verify input and output invoices;
- Follow up and check on bank transactions, payments of customers;
- Check and reconcile salary, incentives of internal employees, writers, and collaborators;
- Reconcile revenue with related departments;
- Check the balance between detailed and general accounting data
- Support the Chief Accountant to prepare financial and accounting reports on a monthly, quarterly, 6-monthly, yearly basis and other detailed reports;
- Other jobs are assigned by the Chief Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance major;
- Minimum 1 years of experience in the field;
- Knowledgeable Law on Accounting, Tax regulations
- Proficient in Excel;
- Honesty, carefulness, high sense of responsibility at work, confidentiality;
- Have progressive spirit, “Can-do” attitude, and constructive contribution.
- Monthly salary: 7,000,000 - 9,000,000 VND
- Meal allowance: 30,000 VND/ full day;
- Parking allowance:12,000 VND/ full day;
- 13th-month salary bonus. Annual business bonus if the team meets the yearly target;
- Annual salary review;
- PVI healthcare insurance policy for employees working more than 1 year;
- Other benefits: annual general health check, team-building, gifts/ bonus on holidays, engagement activities;
- Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law.
- Free snacks, tea, and coffee for a tea break on a regular basis.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [MAAS] – position – Full name or by clicking "Apply now" below.
For any more information, please contact the HR Department on:(+84) 899.488.088